Practice management issues are increasingly of a global nature as law firms and their clients continue to internationalise and develop their international business. It will be increasingly important for legal practices to demonstrate effective management frameworks, particularly for law firms seeking to develop international referral networks and for clients buying legal services.
Lexcel accreditation can be applied for through Recognising Excellence and gained by law firms and in-house legal departments throughout the world. Lexcel aims to benefit practices internationally by supporting:
Practices with interests in or needs for international development:
- Demonstrates best practice to existing or prospective clients by implementing policies, procedures, plans and processes which are reviewed regularly and independently assessed
- Provides evidence of a well-run practice to existing or potential partners to help safeguard client expectations and requirements for cross-border cases.
International law firms and in-house legal departments:
- Enables a consistent approach across all offices to promote best practice, help mitigate risks and support clients irrespective of location.
- Provides assurance to colleagues, key stakeholders and clients of a practice’s commitment to achieving an effective practice-wide Standard of excellence.
The achievement of practice management Standards within developing jurisdictions:
- Offers a range of guidance, advice and tools to help develop, implement and maintain an effective management framework
- Utilising over 20 years’ experience to ensure relevant focus on all key management areas.
Recognising Excellence has accredited practices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Ghana, Scotland and Southern Ireland
We have a recording of our webinar on the Introduction to Lexcel International V5 so if you would like a copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation name and SRA number and she will be happy to send you a copy.